Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Passions run big on gun show loophole

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    ...wearing wooden dentures???
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That much is obvious. If it were 1776, most of the US government would be.... </div></div>

    Just as crooked as ever.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    or outside shooting their guns.
    crack is whack

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    I don't like guns, probably only shot a gun 10 times in my life. I will say this, if they start letting people carry them on campus I'll be the first one in line to get one. Thats all we need is to let some of these nuts carry weapons into classrooms freely.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    I agree totally!!!!!!!!

    NSSB is also right that without the 2nd, the 1st is useless. I have 13 personally, and everyone of them get shot every month.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Passions run big on gun show loophole

    Laws like that wouldn't really stop the VT tragedy. Cho Seng-Hui had problems that he should have gotten the proper medical help. Didn't VT have problems from him before this happened?

    Anyway, if guns should be banned because psychos get a hold of them then I guess I can blame my trumpet when I play a wrong note.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •